söndag 22 november 2015

Leave your heart at home



SUSPENDER CHIFFON SKIRT* - Wholesalebuying
RED KNITTED SWEATER - Second hand
BOOTS - Dr Martens via DollsKill

I found this hat at home and I thought it was my bf's, but apparently it's not his(?) so I have no idea where it came from, but it's huge and I feel all lovely cute/stupid/cool in it (is that a feeling? I feel it anyway). I found the mittens at my parents house, and I think they were going to give them away, and I said I'll take them for swedish-countryside-moments. Like, when I'm chopping fire wood for the sauna? You know? Anyway, they are not as warm as they look(?) I am disappointed. But they're cute :)

The suspender skirt is a great piece of clothing, because it's so easy to dress up or down, and I can totally wear it to work, or make it warmer by wearing (like here) a sweater, or less warm with a t-shirt, still looks great :)






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar