fredag 14 november 2014

diamond in the rough


 

GOLD JACKET - DIY
SNAPBACK* - The Swedish Fish
BOOTS - UNIF NEO via Second hand
JEANS - H&M

Haha this jacket is really really sloppy made. I'm going to do a post about it later, because I think I was being raaaather creative anyways^^
Weather here is, as you can see, lovely. No, really, I love this weather. Hate my hair right now though. I cut it recently, and it was really messy (I cut my hair once a year?) so it's kind of short now and I'm not comfortable with it yet, and the colour is bleeuughh (gotta do something about that -__-)
ANYWAY! Crazy golden jacket in the gray pre-winter, lovely!

I've been a bad blogger recently, but I don't feel like posting if I haven't got anything interesting to post, and I haven't been interesting lately. I work, play minecraft, drink tea and make film. And that's about it. I'm not complaining though, work is nice < 3







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar