torsdag 16 oktober 2014

HUNT



BLACK CAPE* - StyleMoi
BLUE VELVET DRESS - Weekday
HAT - Borrowed (Second hand / H&M)
BOOTS - Dr Martens via DollsKill

The autumn is at it's finest here right now! So we went to Näsby Slott (a lil castle close to where I live) and took some photos and had some tea inside the castle. It's the first time we've been inside and it was very pretty and nice and yaaay!

I've wanted a cape for some time, and this one from StyleMoi is really nice because it's basic and simple without any crazy stuff on it, so I can match it with pretty much whatever. The dress is a fall favourite, I love the colour and it's super comfy. I've actually worn it in front of the castle before, like three years ago hah




3 kommentarer:

  1. Love this look! Your dress is beautiful and your cape looks pretty awesome.
    Fall there looks so nice! I love all the different colored leaves in you pictures :)

    With Love, Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! :D Yes I absolutely adore all the colours here right now ^^

      Radera