måndag 25 augusti 2014

Golden fringes



GOLDEN FRINGE KIMONO* - StyleMoi
WHITE LACE BUSTIER - American Deadstock
BLACK HAT - Second hand
SHREDDED SHORTS* - StyleMoi
SUNGLASSES - Village/Vanguard, Tokyo
BELT - Second hand
BIG QUARTZ NECKLACE - DanaCastle
OTHER NECKLACES - Gift, DIY, Nepal
SHOES - Jeffrey Campbell via Dolls Kill

I have this awesome friend named Kris, who lives in Paris and comes visit us a couple of times a year. When it's his birthday we usually throw a big masquerade with some lovely theme, like this time: Versace/Dolce Gabbana/Azis <3 nbsp="" p="">Anyway he's going back now, and we had one last little adventure with him which was: Djurgården! We just pranced around taking photos and just have a great day. In the evening we went to Hermans which is one of my favourite restaurants in Stockholm. (Actually earlier this day, me and another friend went to our favourite second hand market, (I'll write about that later!), so we were super tired, but that didn't stop us, wuu!!

OK so what am I wearing? I've been wanting a kimono for a while, and I was actually looking at a black one, because it's more useful and versatile I guess, but my heart said I should go for this one. It's not really my style but I really really like the look of it! And the fringes are so heavy and luxurious ^^. I thought I wouldn't style it with shorts and a top, like the standard foolproof boho-look, but I ended up doing that anyway because really, it looks great.
The shorts feel very versatile and they fit me perfectly! I'm very happy with them!

I was so pleased with so many pictures from this day, so you get A LOT to look at now ^^































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar