torsdag 24 april 2014

Under the pink









Location / Occasion
Kungsträdgården in Stockholm!


Outfit
These are my grandmothers' sisters' dungarees, and they are from (around) the fifties. I think they are perfect, though they are getting a bit short! (Or I'm getting older and don't want to wear super-short stuff anymore :P). They are great quality and I love that they are cut at the waist, but still not super-tight :)
 

50's dungarees - inherited
white mesh polo - Market in Chisinau
Jeffrey Campbell Damsel - Second hand
Silver sequin fanny pack - Second hand

3 kommentarer:

  1. How wonderful to have something from such a long time ago inherited, it barely looks it

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is! I'm lucky to be the only cousin with the same body as a lot of my older relatives, so I get a lot ;)

      Radera