måndag 11 november 2013

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE THINGS WE DID ON THAT BUZZ








Today
I'm staying indoors to finish a STUPID assignment in a stupid course at university -_-' My motivation is ZERO and I just want to start on one of the many DIY-projects I have in my head. But I'm stuck with this stupid thing. (But look at me, sitting here with this instead heehee)

Outfit
So normally and looking back at what I've worn through the years, I've never been a fan of white. White has always made my hair a strange colour, since I want my hair to be... white! But it's never as white as white clothes. My interest for clothes started in some kind of gothic style, and white was out of the question. BUT! I've kept some white clothes that I've acquired in different ways, because I thought I'd dye them or print something on them. ...but now, from nowhere, I started liking white! I can wear white and skip the make up!! Woah. So now my thrifting-goggles will be set on everything white, I'm so excited haha. 
SO! What is this I'm wearing?! A second hand sweatshirt and j. lindeberg jeans handed down to me. The cap is from Lids, and it's my bf's, and the locket was a gift from my friend Sara <3 (it's from Etsy!)

Sweatshirt - second hand fron the Galoppis
J. Lindeberg Jeans - handed down
gold locket - gift from a friend
cap - lids

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar