söndag 18 november 2012

you can turn dust into champagne

Yesterday me and my awesome friend went discovering an abandoned school, and it was like a dream for us! We love all sorts of "modern ruins" :D There was this fence around the school with signs that said that is was forbidden to go in, and my friend said "well I guess we have to climb over then" which I didn't like (I hate breaking those kind of rules -_-) but she convinced me and in we went! And I'm so glad I have her haha <3

tiara - ebay / weekday sweater - second hand / shorts - thrifted / tights - åhléns / boots - second hand






5 kommentarer:

  1. super cool look and amazing location

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Yeah the school was awesome! Three floors with lots of rooms, and burned ceilings and other awesome stuff! :D There will be more outfits from the location ^^ :DD

      Radera
  2. my favorite outfit so far! luwwv the tights and I always like gray + pink color combination <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your blog is great! I love all you clothes and the way sometimes you are dressed with sweet colors, and other times like a rebel o/ Really inspirating =) Have a good day!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! Yes sometimes I think I confuse people with that, but I dress like I feel and I like both sweet and dark :P I'm happy you like it!!
      Have a great weekend!

      Radera